ZENCASH HELPS YOU SHEPHERD YOUR INVOICES FROM UNPAID TO PAID
Saves you time, improves your cash flow and reduces stress.Get Started for FREE!
“Great way to keep track of invoices! I would recommend this product to any freelance professional.”
“I was ready to send two accounts to the Bad Debts category but decided to try ZenCash first. Within 60 days, I have collected on one of the two accounts! Awesome! Thanks ZenCash!!”
“Beautiful, simple, thoughtful app to help with the A/R process. Of all the apps in the Intuit app center, this is the one must have.”
“The integration with QuickBooks is amazing, fast and efficient.”
“I work part-time and this app allows me to work on other things rather than constantly monitoring invoices. ZenCash staff have called to see if everything is going OK and if I had any questions. They are very friendly and easy to work with.”
“I think ZenCash is a brilliant and unique add-on to help small businesses and accounting professionals get paid quicker, and in the event that they don’t? ZenCash will handle the legal collections.”
The problem and the solution
- My customers aren't paying me on time.
- I don't have time to follow up consistently and methodically.
- Often if there is a problem with an invoice, we don't know about it until it's too late.
- My team wastes time tracking down status of invoices.
- ZenCash offers two ways to get receivables help — a self service, software-only option, and a managed service option.
- The managed option combines our elegant AR software with a dedicated AR expert focused on your business.
- We transform AR from something that's often overlooked and understaffed — into a disciplined, well-groomed part of your company.
Keep reading or sign up now.Get Started For FREE
SMART COMPANIES MAKE RECEIVABLES A PRIORITY
We are passionate about helping you master your accounts receivable.
The typical AR management story
Often the management of AR looks like this: Go into the accounting app and export an AR aging report to a spreadsheet, then open that spreadsheet and use it as the “AR tracker”, and then use email, phone, and mail to follow up on each open balance. As a company grows and the number of people involved in each transaction increases, so too the complexity of managing AR increases.
Should you outsource some (or all) of your AR processes?
Most businesses would assert that managing and tracking accounts receivable is one of those necessary evils—something that must be done well, but usually doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Yet, it’s also a vital function and one that involves money and the relationships with your customers. So, is it possible to outsource all or part of it? Yes! Those reasons make it *better* to outsource.
Over the last decade, businesses have grown to realize that focusing on core strengths and delegating non-core ones to others for whom they are core is a natural and wise move. A healthcare company outsources IT. An accounting firm outsources HR. Each function is vital and involves mission critical assets, but in both cases, there are others on the outside that can do it better.
We are experts at managing, tracking, measuring—doing AR. Let us do what we do best for your company.
IS ZENCASH RIGHT FOR ME?
Our target market consists of $2MM to 200MM revenue businesses that have a reasonable amount of pain associated with AR.
Growth-oriented tech company
[Reality check: You're putting that cash at risk and, no, you won’t always get paid eventually.]
ZenCash makes sense for us because we can invest a small amount up front, and have confidence that we will see cash flow gains each month. We historically had about 20% of our AR still outstanding at the 120-day mark — so loss prevention, increased cash flow and stress reduction are what drove the ROI numbers for us.
|Annual loss prevention||$60,000|
|Annual cash flow improvement||$150,000|
|Annual human capital savings||$27,000|
Results vary per industry and per client. Loss prevention includes revenues achieved that would have otherwise been lost due to lack of follow-up. Cash flow improvement includes cash receipts in the current year that otherwise would have been received in future years.
Larger, mature ad agency
We like the ZenCash Managed AR service because it allows us to keep our [higher-dollar] resources focused on tasks that are billable or that generate new business—while letting ZenCash do what they do best. For us, the ROI is all about people cost savings and the intangibles of lower stress and peace of mind related to doing AR well.
|C-level & VP people costs||2||1.5||$400||$57,600|
|Finance / AR people costs||5||10||$40||$96,000||Total $182,400|
Results vary per industry and per client.
SOFTWARE SO GREAT YOU'LL TELL YOUR FRIENDS
You won't have to tell your customers — they'll notice the improvements.
TWO WAYS TO USE ZENCASH
Simple, elegant and do-it-yourself OR simple, elegant and assisted.
Software + On-Demand Outsourcing
ZenCash is managed through an advanced web application. It is Software as a Service or “SaaS”, meaning there is no software to download, no hardware or servers for you to purchase.
The application serves as the hub and primary scheduling interface for all receivables and collections activities. With the Managed AR Service, the ZenCash application is used by our team and yours—creating a seamless experience for management of receivables activity. Here are some of the key features:
- Syncs with popular invoicing and accounting apps like Intuit’s QuickBooks
- Enables global action timelines (send reminder on day 45, phone call on day 60, etc.)
- Provides customizable messaging on printed thank you notes and tight controls over branding with your company name and logo (never ZenCash's)
- Includes robust, in-application audit trails at both the account and invoice level
Software + Dedicated AR Expert
During the setup process our team will create an invoice follow-up strategy that fits your business. Then, with your approval, we begin taking action on your behalf. As a ZenCash Managed AR customer you get a dedicated AR phone number and dedicated AR email address that goes directly to our team. Thus your involvement becomes “level 2” support. In other words, you are there to answer questions or discuss any customer issues that have been escalated by our team and ZenCash handles the first line of receivables support.
Every ZenCash Managed AR Service includes all of the features in our Self Service package, PLUS a dedicated AR representative focused on transforming your AR. Truly, the best of both worlds.
- Our initial consult and best practices guide provide better understanding and clarity of your AR challenges
- We give you an outside look at your business, and help you learn from others in and outside of your industry
- ZenCash becomes an extension of your company with a dedicated AR phone number, email address, and optionally a payments lockbox
- Each package includes a minimum number of scheduled emails and phone calls in addition to ad-hoc help that's needed
- Up to 10 hours of special attention to aged invoices and up to 10 hours of initial data grooming to help fix missing or bad customer information
- Unlimited access for you and your team to the ZenCash Receivables CRM software
PRICING & SIGN UP
You decide how much outsourcing is right for your business.
You remain in charge of your AR and we help.
Reminders sent out while your AR person is on vacation. Thank-you cards for your
special customers. Overflow calls in a busy month. Or just set the
schedule and let us handle all your invoice follow-up tasks for you.
LIGHT FOLLOW-UP HEAVY FOLLOW-UP
- Sync with your invoicing app
- Create a global follow-up action schedule
- Initiate manual or "on the fly" follow-up actions
- Keep calm and stress-free
- Phone calls by AR experts for $2.95
- Gorgeous printed and mailed notes for $1.95
- Final notice letter for $4.95 & contingency fees for collections
- Customize with your branding and messaging
We fully manage your AR process.
Never worry about invoice follow-up
again. ZenCash becomes your AR
departement. You sit back and get paid.
AS MUCH FOLLOW-UP AS NEEDED
- Dedicated AR help each month
- Expert 1-on-1 consulting
- Calls made from your company, your brand
- All calls recorded & audit trails for all
- Friendly, polite AR experts help get you paid on time
See ZenCash’s standard terms and conditions. An account is any customer who owes you money.
If you have fewer than 20 accounts, you still pay just $20/ month to use ZenCash. Managed service pricing differs depending on account
complexity, invoice volume, and data quality. Still have questions? Email us or call
ZenCash works with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, Blinksale, Xero, Harvest, Freshbooks, Clio, LessAccounting and Ronin.
To request other integrations such as Netsuite, WHMCS, Great Plains, Sage, Intacct or others, fill out this questionnaire and indicate your preferred platform.